"Our sons have developed spiritually, academically, and socially through all the programs that are offered at Holy Family, including the Athletics program. The teachers are the heart of the school and the teachers at Holy Family Catholic School are great! They genuinely care about our children."
- Michele Eichhorn
We initially decided to send our children to Catholic school, because we wanted them to enjoy the same small, family-like atmosphere that we had enjoyed growing up in a rural community. We also wanted them to receive religious instruction as part of their overall educational experience. Both of our children have developed a strong faith. Each has been nurtured and cared for by the teachers, staff and families of Holy Family Catholic School.
- Rachel Bergren
Last updated: 5/16/12
-- Our 8th grade class graduates on Thursday, May 23rd with a graduation liturgy in the church.
-- Our preschoolers will celebrate how far they have come with a fun program on Friday, May 24th at 8:30am.
-- Our kindergartners will have their celebration and prepare to move upstairs on Friday, May 24th at 10am.
-- The last week of school for 1st-7th is Memorial Day week. Students will wear their gym uniforms that last week (T,W,Th.) with the exception of Friday. Friday, May 31st is our last day of school and our last school mass of the year. Students are expected to dress-UP for the last day of school.
-- Tuesday, May 28th is Field Day. Christina Trimarchi is once again coordinating Field Day and I'm excited for the fun events she is planning. More information on Field Day will be coming home in the next few weeks.
- Make all necessary appointments for health and dental exams. Registrations for sports also require sports physicals, which is due the first day of practice. Turn in these important medical forms to the office or on book day, August 6.
- Before the last day of school - Volleyball Registration if your child is in 5th-8th grade next year and wants to play volleyball, please turn in the required registration form and fees so that teams can be planned for next year. Forms were sent home or get them from the office.
- Before the last day of school - Turn in uniforms. Our school board is once again sponsoring a uniform exchange. Bring your outgrown uniforms in to the school office through the last day of school. School board will have an exchange table at Book Day where you can select from gently used uniforms as you put together your child's uniforms for the fall.
- May 31st is the last day for Box Tops this year. Please turn them in and help raise money for your school.
1. We pray at mass.
2. We feel safe.
3. We learn with our friends.
4. We use the smart board.
5. We are a family.
6. We learn new spelling words.
7. We love to read.
8. We become closer to God.
9. We help others.
10. The teachers are great.
2013 Principal Letter Archives